Jun 4, 2009

My Writer's Block

It has been a long time since last time I updated my blog. So I thought that I should write something about this at least for those who are still visiting my blog and they know nothing about me except a few things through this blog.
Now, the reason why I stopped updating my blog is not because of my comprehensive exam which I'm going to take at the end of this month. Ummm, yeah I have to admit that sometimes I like to use it as an excuse for not being active on Facebook, twitter and other sites. But it isn't the reason behind abandoning my blog. The truth is that I'm experiencing a writer's block. I'm stuck and I'm not sure about what to do next! I reviewed my previous posts and I'm not satisfied with all of them. I also feel that somehow I'm repeating myself and I don't like that.
So to overcome this writer's block, I thought of starting to write detailed book reviews and to publish a few articles in the field of psychology. I don't know if this is the right thing to do to bring back life to my blog but it's better than nothing. Anyways, If you have other suggestions, I'll be grateful to you if you write to me about them.
blog comments powered by Disqus