Jul 7, 2008

Reflection


This photo was designed by my brother (his nickname is Blackyone) I loved his photo so much that I wanted to share it with my site visitors. And as usual this crazy girl, who's so obsessed with reading and analyzing everything around her, has to do some analysis to this lovely photo. My personal interpretation to this photo is that the eye here represents the inner self of the girl who's standing and we can see that the reflection of the dry tree in her eyes is different from what she really sees which means that true happiness comes from your inner self and this of course will reflect your own view of the world. Another interpretation for this photo is that the eye represents a spiritual guidance from God to human beings who are suffering in this world.
blog comments powered by Disqus